Form follows function on this pure contemporary storage cabinet. Designed for maximum utility, this chest is at home in either a bedroom setting as a dresser or a bedside chest, or in a contemporary dining room or other public area where storage is important and space is at a premium. Highly figured Ropey Cherry veneers on the case body provide visual interest, while stainless steel structural brackets and sculpted bar pulls provide functional utility.
First, with the Melody Collection, it will be shown in a taupe chenille called Costa Mesa Taupe, accented with a modern linen embroidery called Tokyo Linen. In the foyer, the sofa will be showcased in a younger, hipper version, shown in a pale ivory chenille accented with turquoise velvet pillows.
- Color and Texture Drama Captivates in Soft White Bisque Finish, Linen and Travertine Accents
- Carson Upholstery Introductions
- Carson Upholstery, October Market 2017
- Cadence Collection: 'New Traditional' Collection Offers Livable Luxury and Fresh Twist on Classic Design
- Carson Upholstery
- April 2
- April Market 2018 2
- April Market Introductions 2017 2
- Carson Furniture 7
- market 2016 2
- new introductions 6
- news 4
- October market 2017 2